To get in contact us please call us on the numbers listed below or use the contact form on this page.
Enquiries are monitored during business hours.
Please select an option from the dropdown box
If you are in immediate danger, please contact the Police on 000.
You can call us on the numbers below, or you can also fill out the form below.
We want to hear from you. We try our best to get things right for you, if we don’t please tell us so we can do things better in future.
Can we start with a conversation? If so, please talk to a staff member or the Service Manager.
If you prefer, you can make a complaint via the following:
- Sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing to us at: PO Box R898, Royal Exchange Sydney NSW 1225.
- Filling out the feedback form below.
At any time, and if the complaint is not resolved you can contact the NSW Ombudsman on 02 9286 1000 or free toll (outside Sydney metro) on 1800 451 524.
We will let you know that we have received your complaint within two business days of receiving it. After that we will:
- Investigate and respond to your complaint within 10 business days
- Keep communication open with you during this process
We will ask you if the complaint is resolved.>
- If yes, the complaint is closed.
- If not, the complaint will be escalated to a Senior Manager
We want to hear from you and we always appreciate feedback.
We try our best to get things right for you. If we do please tell us and if we don’t please tell us so we can do things better in future.
You can do this by:
If you have a general enquiry please use the contact form below.
If you would like to work at DVSM please refer to the 'Work with us' page on the DVSM website. A link to this page is below.Work with us
Please contact us on the phone numbers listed or use the contact form below.