You can support the work of DVSM by donating services or professional expertise, and/or by taking the ideas forward in your own context, and/or by providing feedback about our work and initiatives.
In-kind goods and services
We are always happy to hear from people offering pro bono or subsidised support through:
- Venue space so that we can host events to share these ideas with more people
- Event catering so that we can include more people
- Print work so that we can reach more people with our resources
- Videography and post production editing so that we can take these ideas online
- Something else you would like to offer? Contact us for a conversation.
Friends of DVSM
Friends of DVSM donate their time to provide professional services and/or content expertise in support of our work. This could include:
- Transcript (certified) work to assist with the process of lived experience interviews
- Creative content development to support the publishing of learning materials and lived experience narratives
We have limited volunteer opportunities. However, you can assist in really meaningful ways such as the following:
Champion the ideas of Insight Exchange:
- Share ‘Follow My Lead’ in you workplace or community
- Share examples of Insight from lived experience of violence in your workplace or community
- Read or view the resources made available on Insight Exchange and provide your feedback.
- Build interest and commitment to donate funds to DVSM in support of Insight Exchange.
People with lived experience of domestic and family violence are also invited to share their experiences through Insight Exchange. To find our more visit the Participate in Insight Exchange page of the Insight Exchange website.
To get in touch about supporting DVSM, Contact us.
You could also Sponsor our work.
With thanks from all the team and the communities we serve.